Welcome to my love of fashion.

Sunday 9 September 2012

My favourite stores...

I may have a slight obsession with Ted Baker. Along with my other ones of course Miss Selfridge, H&M, Forever 21, TKMaxx to name a few more.
Can you spot the difference?? Ted Baker is obviously that little bit more expensive however for their pieces it is worth it. If you buy something from here it will last and most of the products are classics. So a big difference from my fast fashion favourites.
I dont like splashing the cash often, I like the fact that I am thrifty but if  want to Ted Baker is always ready for me.
This dress is just B-E-A-utiful. The orange is a great colour and contrary to popular belief I think most skin tones and hair colours suit orange.
Ted Baker... 
Pull in the waist with an ultra slim belt if you are an hourglass or pear shape if you feel the shift isn't your cup of tea.
And just look at these shoe boots from Ted Baker too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment